Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Shane McKenzie's Muerte Con Carne to be Made into a Feature and Directed by My New Favourite Mexican, Gigi Saul Guerrero!



Gael Garcia Bernal, I'm afraid it's time for you to be knocked off your top spot as my favourite Mexican.....there's a new babe in town, and with this level of talent at such a young age, something tells me she's here to stay!  To be fair, he's held that spot for well over a decade so I'd say it's about time I had some fresh meat!  BWAH!!


So bye bye Bernal.....herrrrooooooo Gigi!! :)


Not only has she been confirmed for a shit load of anthologies featuring some of the most talented peeps around, I can now announce that she will be bringing Shane McKenzie's Muerte Con Carne to life in that glorious and beautiful way that she's already so fucking good at doing with her Luchagore Productions crew! :)  


To keep up to date with El Gigante, make sure to check out Luchagore Productions on Facebook and Twitter, as well as the Official Website.  And here of course, but that goes without saying.


 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!