Due to personal reasons, for the time being, I shall be celebrating Women in Horror Month online, discussing the work of the incredible women I have encountered over the years and looking to what the future looks like for women working in horror. Jennifer xo


Find me on social media @jennifersbodies on Twitter and Instagram.


"Jennifer’s Bodies is a roving annual festival of female-helmed horror movies and part of Women In Horror Recognition Month, an international assortment of affiliated events organised partly to highlight just how much women can and do contribute to the genre outwith the typically accepted factors of tits, ass and mezzosoprano screaming." Starburst Magazine

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jennifer's Bodies 2016 - Official Selection - Hannah Luyten's Snowed In.


So earlier on today I watched Snowed In, a horror short from a young girl from Oregon (total X Files country, haha!!) called Hannah Luyten.

What I proceeded to witness would have been a total coup for a director of ANY age.  So for this to be the  senior High School project of an 18 year old, and the fact that it kinda totally creeped me out (YEAH....ME!!)...well, that was worth a total mention and introduction in itself!!


Hell....there was a moment where the super spooky atmosphere and piercing scream even woke up my darling little Beagle~toes who was busy snoring away beside me.  :)

I'm not quite sure what spooked me out the most about this freaky deaky wee short....possibly the score.  Or perhaps the photography.  Whatever it was, it most definitely got under my skin and I cannot wait to infect other people with this wee gem!!

Anyhoo, I assure you there will be more details to come...I just couldn't resist my geeky announcement.  :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be a douche...the comments section is there for constructive criticism and praise...not for asshole trolls to rant! Ya dig!?!